Looking for decorations for Memorial Day? Here are steps on how to paint a unique patriotic flag.
What you will need:
You will need some white paper, blue construction paper, a sponge, red and white paint and scissors.
1. Cut the sponge into a long strip and a star. The star doesn’t need to be perfect!
2. Cut a small square out of the blue construction paper.
3. Using the white paint sponge paint white stars on the blue paper. Set aside.
4. Using the long sponge and red paint paint red stripes onto a white paper.
5. Glue the blue paper onto the red and white one and you made a cool flag to display on your wall!
We hope you have a great Memorial Day Weekend!